The backbone of the Dutch coffee-shop industry, the first of the “white weed” strains and an all-round commercial success story, White Widow is one of the most famous cannabis strains in modern growing. While this is partly due to her memorable name, her speed, yield and stunningly thick coating of trichomes have a lot more to do with it! Mostly-Indica, with sweet, thick, acrid smoke that imparts a hammering stone, White Widow is a major part of many visitorsâ first experience of Amsterdam. White Widow grown from seed is very easy to clone, and is a good plant with which to perfect your technique.
- Regular strain White Widow is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanWhite Widow can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainWhite Widow will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (50 – 65 days)White Widow will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- XXL YieldWhite Widow can produce an outrageous amount of weed, but may require a little extra attention.
- 35% Sativa / 65% IndicaThe White Widow is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com