An excellent variety for first-time growers, White Skunk will also be of interest to those connoisseurs who know that high quality cannabis genetics can still be obtained at a reasonable price. Like all Skunks, this seed-strain is uniform, potent and easy to grow. She retains the Skunksâ rapid flowering time, while her open bud structure reflects the Sativa side of her ancestry. White Skunkâs aroma is an improvement over the âtypical Skunkâ smell. She produces large buds smothered in resin crystals and infused with a rich, bitter-orange scent that is reminiscent of a fine liqueur.
- Regular strain White Skunk is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Temperate / ContinentalWhite Skunk can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Average height gainWhite Skunk will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (50 – 55 days)White Skunk will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Large YieldWhite Skunk can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 35% Sativa / 65% IndicaThe White Skunk is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com