This intensely potent hybrid has been bred to maximise the resin content and yield of the famous White Widow. White Label Rhino is an enhancement of Widow, in the same way that Super Skunk improves on the production and potency of Skunk #1. Both ‘next level’ crossings were created by infusing a world-class strain with sublime Cannabis Afghanica genetics.
Thanks to her huge, dense, crystal-frosted buds, White Label Rhino is a plant for all Indica-lovers and commercial growers. This hybrid is also useful for medicinal purposes, due to a high THC content coupled with significant amounts of CBD and CBN.
The Brazilian and South Indian Sativas in the background of this strain can be felt underlying the massive Indica body-stone it produces.
Sampling this weed in a bong can give an insight into its name. Less experienced smokers may even be unnerved by the thunderous, earth-shaking stone imparted by White Label Rhino – sometimes described as similar to being charged by a two-ton armoured behemoth!
- Regular strain White Label Rhino is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanWhite Label Rhino can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainWhite Label Rhino will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (45 – 60 days)White Label Rhino will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- XXL YieldWhite Label Rhino can produce an outrageous amount of weed, but may require a little extra attention.
- 90% IndicaThe White Label Rhino strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com