Sensi Seeds’ Jack Herer is known as one of the finest cannabis varieties ever created and is often referred to as the ‘champagne of strains’. White Label Jack Herer is therefore the MÃ©thode Champagnoise of top-class cannabis hybrids. While not quite in the same league as the true elixir, she’s far superior to ‘sparkling white wine’ and miles ahead of the various low quality ‘Jack’ copies.
White Label Jack Herer is a subtle f2 variation on the original f1 strain, with parents selected from the award-wining JH gene pool. Phenotype variation remains quite large, with most examples leaning towards Sativa – tall, energetic, Hazey plants with fabulous resin production and an uplifting, almost psychedelic effect.
Females with very strong Sativa traits combined with good yield and manageable size are common among plants grown from these seeds, and such individuals should be preserved as mother plants by anyone who wishes to produce ganja that’s as good as it gets.
- Regular strain White Label Jack Herer is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanWhite Label Jack Herer can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- High plantWhite Label Jack Herer will grow substantially during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 70 days)White Label Jack Herer will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Large YieldWhite Label Jack Herer can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 50% Sativa / 50% IndicaThe White Label Jack Herer is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com