A three-way hybrid of Northern Lights, Dutch Skunk and an original Afghani hash plant cultivar, White Ice is a super-thick, fast-flowering, Indica-dominant cannabis strain.
This seed variety is named mainly for the awesome frosting of sticky silver resin glands that cover her solid buds; some growers working with the strain also refer to her as White I.C.E. – Indica Crystal Extreme.
When flowering, females could be mistaken for bonsai Christmas trees covered with sparkling decorative snow. Yield is medium-to-high; the ‘frozen solid’ density of White Ice buds allows a good harvest even from smaller plants.
Her flavour is strong, sweet-pungent and oily, with heavy, expansive smoke. Her effect is stronger still, stoney and physical, yet not stupefying.
As the name suggests, White Ice is the ideal smoke for chilling out!
- Regular strain White Ice is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Temperate / ContinentalWhite Ice can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Compact plantWhite Ice will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (45 – 55 days)White Ice will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldWhite Ice can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 80% IndicaThe White Ice strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com