Winner of First Prize for Sativa in the 2002 Cannabis Cup, White Haze is a new variation on the classic Haze strain. We succeeded in boosting the already superb trichome production, while reducing the height and flowering time of the famously tall, slow-maturing Sativa. Like many of todayâs premier seed-strains, the power of Sativa and Indica are both strongly expressed in White Hazeâs flower formation and effect. Expect a soaring cerebral high combined with a warm body-stone. White Haze grows running Sativa colas that are given density by her Indica influence and bristle with clear resin glands.
- Regular strain White Haze is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersWhite Haze has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
(Best Sativa 2003 HTC)
- Sunny / MediterraneanWhite Haze can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- High plantWhite Haze will grow substantially during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 70 days)White Haze will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldWhite Haze can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 70% SativaThe White Haze strain has large proportion of Sativa genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com