Super Skunk was one of the first serious projects to create a next-level cannabis hybrid by crossing the groundbreaking Skunk #1 with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. In 1990, Super Skunk was released to great acclaim, picking up the mostly-Indica Cannabis Cup straight away.
Dependable all-round performance makes this one of the top strains for commercial or connoisseur growers â Super Skunk always lives up to her super-vigorous, super-potent, super-fragrant reputation.
With just a little encouragement, females build colossal, crystal-covered colas indoors, in the greenhouse or outdoors in warm, sunny climates.
Super Skunk bears the rare distinction of being one of the only cannabis strains that may require more experience to smoke than she does to grow!
- Regular strain Super Skunk is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersSuper Skunk has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
- Temperate / ContinentalSuper Skunk can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Average height gainSuper Skunk will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (45 – 50 days)Super Skunk will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldSuper Skunk can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 80% IndicaThe Super Skunk strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com