The two most important features of SnowRyder Automatic are her auto-flowering capability and the sparkling, resin crystals that cover her mature buds like a blanket of snow. Auto-flowering cannabis begins blooming according to the age of the plant, rather than the light cycle, and this tendency gives SnowRyder growing advantages both indoors and out.
SnowRyder Automatic seeds produce plants which normally begin flowering around the time they has produced their 6th to 9th set of true leaves, (typically 6-8 weeks in good growing conditions). SnowRyder is not a dwarf cannabis strain, nor will she grow out of control due to grower error (such as vegetating too long). SnowRyderÂ´s final height is more or less pre-determined, with most plants finishing around 90-120cm.
Outdoors, auto-flowering means that SnowRyder seeds can be started early in Spring to have her flowering in June or July (when the weather is at its best) and finished by September.
Plants are sturdy and internodal gaps remain short in good conditions. Buds are Indica-tight, frosted with sticky resin and have a sweet-spicy, earthy-citrus flavour. SnowRyder Automatic cannabis gives a deep body stone thatÂ´s tempered by a breezy high.
- Feminized strainSnow Ryder Automatic is a is a feminized strain, which will only produce plants that flower as females..
- Temperate / ContinentalSnow Ryder Automatic can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Compact plantSnow Ryder Automatic will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (40 – 55 days)Snow Ryder Automatic will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Medium YieldSnow Ryder Automatic will produce a decent amount of bud
- 75% IndicaThe Snow Ryder Automatic strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com