At the start of the Nineties, two large collections of breeding plants merged and the Seed Bank became the Sensi Seed Bank – one of the most important cannabis gene-banks in existence. To celebrate, Sensi Seeds released several new strains designed to be accessible to every weed-lover – easy to grow, very affordable and always expressing Sensiâs high standards of quality and potency.
Shiva Shanti was the first of these special ganja strains – a beautiful plant named after the equally beautiful twin daughters of Ben Dronkers. This hybrid is bred from an old-school Afghani known as Garlic Bud, whose classic qualities have been reinforced by crossing with another ‘heritage’ Kush variety; she receives a further boost to her vigour and power through a recessive Skunk influence.
Shiva Shanti covers all the bases; she’s large, vibrant and uniform, producing little odour when blooming. As a strain, sheâs very dependable in flowering and matures quickly, producing a heavy yield of long, solid, spear-shaped buds. Shiva Shanti inherits the power and characteristic aroma of her famous parent – the sharp, acidic tang of raw garlic, now coexisting with a rich, honeyed scent from the Skunk ancestor. Shiva Shanti’s effect is deep, stress-free and a fine enhancer of physical sensations.
- Regular strain Shiva Shanti® is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersShiva Shanti® has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
- Sunny / MediterraneanShiva Shanti® can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Compact plantShiva Shanti® will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 55 days)Shiva Shanti® will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldShiva Shanti® can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 85% IndicaThe Shiva Shanti® strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com