This solid, succulent, citrus twist on the Skunk line is a fine addition to anyoneâs grow-room or garden. Sensi Skunk was the third strain launched in 1991 to celebrate the expansion of the Sensi Seed Bank gene library from world-class to world-beating status.
When selecting parents for this hybrid, Sensi breeders had three main objectives. First, a high-potency strain whose price and ease of cultivation put it within reach of anyone and everyone who might be interested in growing. While Skunk strains offered those qualities, some had been available for many years, so the next requirement was a new and distinct Skunk hybrid – one which could match Skunk #1âs excellent quality and performance while offering a clearly different experience to the smoker
Third – and perhaps most important â the new strain had to live up to the Sensi name, since it was to be part of her official title. Sensi Skunk achieves those goals with ease and, in several respects, greatly exceeds them. The perennial favourite Skunk #1 was infused with a secret, super-sweet parent plant of outstanding potency to create Sensi Skunk – a uniform, reliable, deliciously sticky strain producing larger calyxes and shorter pistils than Skunk #1.
European Skunks are often noted for being sweeter and less pungent than their North American counterparts and Sensi Skunk takes this variation to new extremes with an attention grabbing sugary-citrus Skunk bouquet thatâs uniquely different from the regular Skunk funk.
Quick to bloom, thick-budding and potent enough to surprise even a jaded pot-head, Sensi Skunk is also very forgiving when growing and flowering ? making her a strain thatâs actually quite difficult to mess up. A solid performer under lights or in the greenhouse, Sensi Skunk can also flourish when grown outdoors below about 42oN
- Regular strain Sensi Skunk® is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersSensi Skunk® has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
- Temperate / ContinentalSensi Skunk® can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Average height gainSensi Skunk® will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (45 – 50 days)Sensi Skunk® will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Large YieldSensi Skunk® can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 80% IndicaThe Sensi Skunk® strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com