In Panama Breeders Pack, is the best genetics available from this amazing work with Panamanian sativas, considered the best american sativa bred in the last 15 years.
The breeding of this strain was started by Greengrocer, an american grower, who initially developed a hybrid between an old Panama green sativa and another old Panama Red sativa, then this hybrid was pollinated by a third Panama Red strain coming from Mano Negra (RIP). Then the final 3 way hybrid was developed by Kaiki since the beginning of ACE Seeds until 2007, then onwards Dubi continued the breeding of the strain until today by doing 4 more generations of breeding, using a wide variety of parental plants.
We offer you our best F8-F10 Panama lines in feminized format, where you can find the best genetics from the different phenos that this strains has to offer: the green, the reddish/pinkish, the purple one and combinations inbetween.
Description of the mother parental plants:
– Green/red/purple Panama Goddess F10 elite: It’s the best Panama mother we keep in our mother room, found in our last selections with this strain. It’s a very vigorous, strong and branched pheno, with very high resin production, dense compact flowers and refined lemony incensey aromas of american sativa. The effect is very powerful, clean, psychedelic, and stimulant. Flowering time is around 11-12 weeks, producing a high yield.
– Green Panama F8: Older green pheno that is closer to the first green expressions of this hybrid that had the cleaner and more energetic effects. This mother is a great example of this green pheno, showing huge vigour and yield. Its colas are huge, although not so dense or resinous like F10 elite mother. The aromas are woody, spicy and incensey. Flowering time of 12-13 weeks.
– Panama Red F6 S1: S1 of an excellent F6 Panama red parental plant that we have widely used in the first stages of the breeding of this strain. We selected a S1 coming from this F6 red line to stabilize this spectacular colorful pheno that shows beautiful reddish and pinkish pistils (especially outdoors). This S1 has a more moderate vigour and yield. The effect is denser, more narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.
– Panama Red F8: Outstanding pinkish/reddish mother that produces very high resin content, compact rounded flowers and darker incensey aromas. The effect is very powerful, dense, narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.
Panama Breeders Pack Feminized contains 3 feminized lines (5 feminized seeds/ per line) :
– Lemony/incensey: F10 lemony/incensey panamas x Panama Goddess reversed.
– Green: Green Panama F8 x Panama Goddess reversed.
– Red/Pink: Panama Red F6 S1 and Panama Red F8 x Panama Goddess reversed.
|Tipo||F8-F10 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID|
|Sativa / Indica ratio||100 % sativa|
|CBG||Up to 3 %|
|Flowering indoors||9-12 weeks|
|Flowering outdoors||3rd week of October|
|Resistance against spider mites||Average-High|
|Resistance against powder mildew||Average|
|Resistance against botrytis||High|
|Resistance against white fly||Average|
|Resistance against cold||Average-High|
|Resistance against heat||High|
|Genetics||Hybrid between 3 panamanian sativa strains.|
|Structure||Tall and branched sativa of great strength.|
|Bouquet||Penetrating organic aroma, mainly lemon, vanilla and incense. In some phenos sweeter, with strawberry aromas.|
|High||Very powerful, psychedelic and long lasting effect. The red pheno usually has a denser and heavier effect, while the green ones provide a much cleaner and energetic experience.|
|Growing Tips||Excellent adaptability to indoor growing.
Outdoors, it is also a very adaptable plant that has been successfully grown for years in temperate latitudes, and even in cold climates such as in southern France or Eastern Europe.
Panama is one of the best sativas available to develop powerful, resinous and high yielding hybrids.
It accepts high levels of nutrients, producing an enormous harvest when the conditions are adequate.
Source : aceseeds.org