The main ancestor and parent of the Mexican Sativa seed-strain is a prized cultivar from the southern province of Oaxaca. To adapt this exotic Sativa for flowering in the northern summer, it was infused with genes from Durban – the famously hardy African Sativa – as well as from a fast-flowering Pakistani hash plant. The best seed offspring were then back-crossed to the Oaxacan line to maintain the distinctive qualities of the original strain. Mexican Sativa fuses the subtle flavours of three continents within her long, delicate buds. Notes of sandalwood and aniseed are wrapped up in the sharp, fresh, resin-tinged scent of the Oaxacan original.
Mexican Sativa seeds are ideal for any garden grower who wants an easily cultivated strain, aesthetically beautiful plants and a clear, uplifting Sativa high. If you think that lower priced seeds must always be of low quality, these Ladies of the Sierra Madre will surprise you!
- Regular strain Mexican Sativa® is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cool /ColdMexican Sativa® is a tough, early flowering strain suitable to be grown outside in most climates
- High plantMexican Sativa® will grow substantially during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 70 days)Mexican Sativa® will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Medium YieldMexican Sativa® will produce a decent amount of bud
- 70% SativaThe Mexican Sativa® strain has large proportion of Sativa genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com