An Indian-Afghani hybrid created from two true-breeding Indica seed lines that were collected in different parts of the Hindu-Kush. The cannabis from this area has always been valued for its resin production and Master Kush retains this quality, as well as the vintage flavour of her parents earthy and pungent, with a hint of incense. The taste of Master Kush will remind many smokers of hand-rubbed charas hashish. This is no surprise, as Kush weed is a major source of charas. A plant of great physical power, without the mind-numbing ‘stoney’ effect of many Indica strains.
- Regular strain Master Kush is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersMaster Kush has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
- Temperate / ContinentalMaster Kush can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Compact plantMaster Kush will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 55 days)Master Kush will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Large YieldMaster Kush can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 95% IndicaThe Master Kush strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com