Kali Haze is a superb blend of energetic Sativa high and dependable Indica performance. The yield and flavour of the original Haze has been improved by breeding with North Indian and Jamaican gene-stock, resulting in a sweet, fresh and vigorous variation on the classic Sativa.
Kali Haze buds are drenched in resin and tend to run along stem and branches, closing internode gaps. At the same time, their recessive Indica ancestry gives them a density and weight thatâs rarely seen in Haze-dominant hybrids.
The deities Kali and Shiva may be seen as parts of the same whole â representing energy and consciousness respectively. Just as the Indica strains named for Shiva have a physical, stony power which encourages contemplation, the divine vitality of Kali Haze lifts and energises mind and body, inspiring creativity and action.
- Regular strain Kali Haze is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanKali Haze can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- High plantKali Haze will grow substantially during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (50 – 70 days)Kali Haze will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Large YieldKali Haze can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 75% SativaThe Kali Haze strain has large proportion of Sativa genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com