One of the first cannabis varieties designed for tough outdoor conditions. Since the early Eighties Holland’s Hope seeds have flourished in the Netherlands, raising the standard for Dutch outdoor weed. This strain was named for her ability to finish flowering and produce excellent results in a wet and changeable summer – thus giving hope to Hollandâs outdoor growers!
Hollandâs Hope is a fungus-resistant pure Indica. She produces solid, heavy buds with a knock-down stone. Plants remain compact by outdoor standards and can produce a remarkable harvest, even in an unremarkable summer.
- Regular strain Hollands Hope is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cool /ColdHollands Hope is a tough, early flowering strain suitable to be grown outside in most climates
- Average height gainHollands Hope will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (50 – 60 days)Hollands Hope will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldHollands Hope can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 90% IndicaThe Hollands Hope strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com