Towelie is a talking towel who was genetically engineered by a evil company name Tynacorp, in order to allow him to make people as dry as necessary depending on the situation. He is usually seen either appearing out of nowhere to give towel advice to the citizens of the city, or getting high. The theme song from the Popeye Cartoon plays whenever Towelie gets high.
Towelie is said to be 17 in towel years, although how many actual years a “towel year” is worth is unknown.
In the chapter Crippled Summer he had agreed to do an intervention. He also has been working at the summer camp Lake and has been warned for getting high 14 times. Towelie was addicted to marijuana, crystal meth, and crack cocaine, and tried using heroin and inhaling computer duster. Towelie has been sober since April 26, 2010.
He continues to give towel advice to people in South Park to this day.
“Without weed Towelie is getting high with computer cleaner spraycans.”
TOWELIE BEST QUOTES
- “Don’t forget to bring a towel!”
- “You wanna get high?”
- “I have no idea what is going on.”
- “You’re a towel!”
- “Don’t preach to me, fatso.”
- “Thats it! Thats the melody to Funkytown.”
- “So am I to understand that there’s been a TOWLIE-BAN?”
- ”I learned I shouldn’t get high to come up with ideas. I should come up with ideas and then get high to reward myself.”