The layering of Indica and Sativa qualities in this hybrid is a rare accomplishment. A superb balance of the best traits from each end of the cannabis spectrum has been achieved through expert selection over countless generations. The blend of tropical genes in Ed Rosenthal Super Bud’s multi-faceted background is especially wide-ranging, representing Sativas from all around the equatorial zone – Africa, South East Asia, Central America and the Caribbean.
An amazingly succulent flower formation is ERSB’s distinguishing feature. Different individuals show extra Sativa or Indica influence through subtle variations in the development and structure of their resin-soaked buds. Otherwise, phenotype variation is small, with a majority of plants flowering at the same speed and increasing their height by about 150%. A small proportion will show a jump at the onset of blooming, which first widens the gaps between internodes and later gives an even greater yield potential.
All females exhibit a flower structure bursting with Indica density that is made even fatter with the running Sativa tendency, resulting in buds that swell upwards and outwards to crazy sizes. A strong and incredibly sweet aroma of pineapple-punch is the dominant flavour across the strain.
The Sativa-leaning females make great multi-stem plants and produce huge oval calyxes which spiral into crooked bud-pyramids large enough to bend branches. The Indica phenotype’s flowers are distinct and impressive, building into voluptuous columns of snowy bud with main colas as thick as an arm. Their gorgeous snow-covered effect comes from a unique pistil formation – where the oversized antennae sprouting from each calyx are covered with a visible fuzz of tiny hairs – and (as always with a Sensi strain) from a stupendous covering of full-sized resin glands.
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud is gourmet ganja with cash-cropping potential – the only drawback being that growers may find those harvests hard to part with!
- Regular strain Ed Rosenthal Super Bud® is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Cannabis Cup WinnersEd Rosenthal Super Bud® has won a Cannabis Cup or another Cannabis Award.
- Sunny / MediterraneanEd Rosenthal Super Bud® can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainEd Rosenthal Super Bud® will have average height gain during flowering.
- Average flowering period (55 – 65 days)Ed Rosenthal Super Bud® will need an average flowering time to reach their full potential.
- XXL YieldEd Rosenthal Super Bud® can produce an outrageous amount of weed, but may require a little extra attention.
- 50% Sativa / 50% IndicaThe Ed Rosenthal Super Bud® is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com