It is no coincidence that Moby Dick has become a cult strain and a benchmark in the international cannabis sector in a very short time. It owes its success to its extraordinary genetics, its impressive yield and its incredible potency. It grows into a fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, vigorous marijuana plant that produces large thick buds brimming with resin.
Moby Dick is a cannabis seed with a short life cycle indoors, which makes cultivation a lot easier. Outdoors, it will reach full potential if provided with sufficient space and if grown in a temperate/Mediterranean climate or in the comfort of a greenhouse. For optimum results give the plant a nutrient-rich diet.
Moby Dick gives off a pleasant, flowery scent with hints of lemon and exotic woods. The flavour is a subtle blend of wood, citrus, pine, Haze and incense. It is the perfect cannabis strain for relaxing.
Characteristics of Moby Dick
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Sex: feminized
- Genotype: 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- Cross: Haze x White Widow
- Indoor flowering period: 60-70 days
- Outdoor harvest time: mid/late October
- Indoor yield: 650 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 1500 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 3.5 m (approximately)
- THC: very high (up to 21%)