Chocolope, which was originally named D-Line, is a novice grower’s dream plant! With a uniquely heavy yield and large heavy nugs, she is extremely easy to grow. This sativa heavy plant likes to grow tall so beware if space is an issue, however she can grow out with a little training.
We chose to cross our Original Chocolate Thai female with the Cannalope male, and then started backcrossing this to achieve a shorter flower time and still retain some of the Original Chocolate Thai qualities.
What makes this strain so special is that when you enjoy her you taste that chocolate you’ve been missing from the 80’s! The Chocolope is the “ONE”! Not much haze, but you don’t need it. Growing Chocolope – Weed World Article Chocolope – Skunk Magazine Article With a 100% record in competitions she’s entered, we know it’s not just us that love her!
- 1st Hydro Highlife Cup 2008
- 2nd Sativa HT Cannabis Cup 2010
- 2nd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2007
- 2nd Hydro Highlife Cup 2007
- 2nd Outdoor Spannabis 2011
- 3rd Hydro Highlife Cup 2009
- 3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2008
- 3rd Indoor 4th edition Buenos Aires – Argentina 2011
- 3rd Indoor Bio Spannabis 2008
- 3rd Hollyweed Cup 2006 Strain of the Year 2007 Hightimes
OG Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
95% Sativa : 5% Indica
Flowering Time: 8 – 9+ Weeks
Source : dnagenetics.com