This famous outdoor seed-strain from California was brought to Holland in the early Eighties and perfected for indoor and greenhouse growers. California Orange Bud is a plant with plenty of power and amazing zest in both taste and performance. Her citrus aroma is sweet in the flowering stage and delicious when smoked. Complementing her orange flavour are thick clumps of pistils growing over solid, resinous buds. When mature, they give the plants an overall colour that is more orange than green. The end result is a fruitful yield in more ways than one! A fast, trouble-free variety of cannabis, suitable for beginners or experts. There’s no need to choose between production and quality when California Orange Bud can give you both!
- Regular strain Cali Orange Bud is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanCali Orange Bud can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Compact plantCali Orange Bud will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Short flowering period (45 – 55 days)Cali Orange Bud will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldCali Orange Bud can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 70% IndicaThe Cali Orange Bud strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com