The plants from the fast, heavy, compact side of the cannabis family tree are named after India, and itâs true that these strains are commonly grown for charas in the mountainous north of the country. However, the most perfect examples of the dark, ultra-resinous Cannabis Indica genotype are actually found hundreds of kilometres to the northwest, in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Dedicated students of Indica bloodlines often refer to these varieties as âAfghanicaâ when speaking of their favourites and as âhash plantsâ when talking generally of the strains found across India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Many Indica-heads prefer their ganja without a trace of Sativa or Skunk, while some purists will only consume weed or hash that they know to be 100% Cannabis Indica
In years past, the most determined Indica-lovers have journeyed all the way to Pakistan, then across the Afghan border into âhashish countryâ â the high reaches of the Hindu Kush between Chitral, Mazar-i-Sharif, down to Kandahar in the south â in search of pure, unaltered local seeds which might be brought home to grow into the Afghanica of their dreams.
A more reliable and cost-effective option is simply to obtain a packet of Sensiâs Afghani #1. The very best parents from our unparalleled range of Afghani cultivars have been distilled into a single seed variety that gives growers textbook examples of the Afghanica genotype every time.
Anyone looking for a fast, easy-growing indoor strain capable of copious yields and almost-frightening resin production need look no further. Whether growers want uniform crops from seed or outstanding pure Indica mother plants to fill their flowering space with dynamic dark green clones, Afghani #1 has it covered.
Even first-timers find it hard not to succeed with this strain, and growers who bring out the full potential of Afghani #1 rank her among the finest original Indicas to be found anywhere.
- Regular strain Afghani #1® is a regular strain, which will produce male and female plants.
- Sunny / MediterraneanAfghani #1® can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- Average height gainAfghani #1® will have average height gain during flowering.
- Short flowering period (45 – 55 days)Afghani #1® will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Heavy YieldAfghani #1® can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 95% IndicaThe Afghani #1® strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Source : whitelabelseeds.com